FIRST BOOKTUBE POST UPLOADED




Sunday, November 23, 2014
Hi fellow Bookworms!

Well there wouldn't be much stuff on this post, aside from the fact that I have just started my Booktube channel yesterday. I finally had the guts to finally post something, because if I don't do it now, I'll never be able to. I feel that, it was also a good way for me to meet new readers like me and hopefully, make new friends.




If you guys have any  suggestions and if you have anything that you'd want to see on my channel, please let me know so I could arrange it.

Oh and please forgive the horribly edited video. I'm not sure why I was super stretched out. Will do better next time. I promise. 


2 comments:

  1. I watched it and it was really awesome!! :) I can't wait to see the next videos you post!!! :D You go girl!

    ~Fari
    My Recent Post:
    My Annoyingly Long List of Bookish Pet Peeves! (Part One XD) @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fari! :)
      I'm getting a tripod this week so... I'll be filming another video soon.

      Delete

I love hearing back from you guys! :)
Drop me a comment ^__^

 

Flickr Images

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Followers

Search This Blog

Video of the day

Copyright © 2015 • Book Ramblings of A Whimsical Reader